How do you show gratitude to your donors and funders?
Finding the time to say “thank you” isn’t easy, but as a key component in cultivating funder relationships and donor retention, the importance of a genuine “thank you” can’t be under-estimated.
Jo Miller, GPC, SmartEGrants’ owner and host of the weekly Twitter chat, GrantChat, interviewed Lynne Wester, aka the Donor Relations Guru, to uncover Lynne’s tips, tools, and resources for building gratitude into our organizations and daily work. Bonus: Lynne shows us how gratitude is great for business and mental health.
- Strategies for getting leadership into the gratitude game
- How to thank donors on social media
- Quick tips for writing creative thank yous
- Top 5 mistakes to avoid when writing thank you notes
Links mentioned in the interview:
- Archive of Lynne’s GrantChat – “Creating an Attitude of Gratitude at Your Organization”
- GrantChat Facebook community
Latest posts by Michelle Loftis (see all)
- The Gratitude Game – Simple Strategies for Saying Thank You - August 3, 2017
- Tech Tools Made In Heaven – How to Pick the Best Tech Tools for You - April 17, 2017
- Visualize This: Top 5 Visualization Tools from the Census Bureau - March 24, 2017