How do you use Twitter for grants? Do you use Twitter in your grant research? In your grant funder relationship building and maintenance? In your grant implementation and award management?
Shaking your head that you aren’t sure about all or most of those questions we just posed? There are so many powerful ways that you can interact with grant funders ranging from private foundations through corporate and community foundations through state agencies and through federal agencies.
- Following grant funders;
- Retweeting grant funders;
- Following staff from grant funding agencies;
- Retweeting staff from grant funding agencies;
- Promoting awarded grants; and
- Promoting grant funder work in addition to specific funding received by organization.
We’ll be talking with the #grantchat community on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 12pm EST about their individual experiences with how they have used social media in their grant seeking work. You can see the preview of the questions here.
Are you interested in learning more a bit more formally about best practices for how you can use Twitter as part of your grant seeking strategy?
Join us on Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 12pm EST for Social Media for Grants: Twitter. It is only $25/participant and the slides and recordings are made available to you whether you participate live in the webinar or not. You can register here.
What You Will Learn from this Webinar
- How to use social media, specifically Twitter, to support your professional development goals.
- How to use social media, specifically Twitter, to support your grant research efforts.
- How to use social media, specifically Twitter, to support your grant funder relationship efforts.
- How to use social media, specifically Twitter, to support your grant management.